Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gratitude - Day One

I have a lot of friends that each day are listing things they are grateful for. After a very difficult week I've decided to jump on the bandwagon of gratefulness and improve my attitude. Today I am grateful for Chocolate Zucchini Muffins (recipe found here) Now you may think this is a silly small thing to start with, and in some ways it is. But the reason I am grateful for these is because last night was really hard. E has a cold and was up pretty much all night, so I didn't sleep either. My sweet hubby skipped his class this morning so that I could catch a break. I was already up so I didn't sleep, instead I made chocolate zucchini muffins, and I got a shower. Both things to be grateful for on a very difficult day. Love my Hubby, and I love these muffins :D For a really good reminder of why we should be grateful go here. Happy Thanksgiving Month!

1 comment:

Mandy Phillips said...

Yum, I am so making these tonight! I hope Ethan feels better soon!