Sunday, November 6, 2011

First Snow of the Season!




Yay! Winter is on it's way. I say on it's way because this glorious skiff that we woke up to this morning has already melted. That's Provo for ya. Sorry to those followers who have been anxiously awaiting a post. I know I promised one two months ago. It's surprising how quickly time passes with two little kids. Anyway I got to go see a great photographer speak this last week. His name is Keith Carter, and it was amazing. Needless to say it gave me the inspiration I needed to get out and shoot. And so did the snow! Something about the cold just gets me going. Odd I know. I'm sad I missed out on some awesome fall shots that I saw, those will have to forever live in my memory. However, I will try not to miss too many during this next coming season. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love that boat picture!