Monday, April 11, 2011

My Identity Project Day #1

This is project I planned to do over a year ago and never got around to. Recently another past classmate of mine started something similar, and our ward talent show was coming up so I figured why not. So in the last two weeks photographed this project. Each day for the next two weeks I will post one of the images until it is done. Hope you enjoy!

There are so many ways we identify ourselves throughout our lives. In high school my life revolved around music, in college my life revolved around photography. Shortly after I graduated from college I became a mother and was blessed to be stay at home with my son. However the sudden changes in my life left me wondering who I had become. It has taken me almost two years to begin to feel grounded and identified again. Here is my photographic exploration of my new identity.

No comments: