Monday, September 20, 2010

The Rug is finished!

So some of you may know that I've been working on this rug for the last three months. I wish I had all the stats of how many jeans were used, and thread and hours and such, but I don't so just know that it is a lot to all of the above. When we moved into our new place I was struck with the desire to nest, and decorate, but to do it myself. This is the first of many projects planned. It is a denim braided rug, and it took a long time. If you plan on making one shoot me a line, because I could give you some helpful tips now that I've finished mine. But overall I'm am really quite proud of it, and glad that it is finished. Enjoy!



1 comment:

Christine and Richie said...

KAYLA! I LOVE IT! It turned out so cool! I had a really hard time picturing what it was supposed to look like and this is way cooler than I was picturing in my mind. I love it.