Thursday, March 20, 2008

Experimental Color with Added Texture


So this is a fun picture. I really enjoyed editing this one. We have a theme project that we are doing from now until the end of the semester. And every time I talked to my teacher about my theme (photographing shoes in nature) he would tell me I should do different objects like a couch. Now Cory and I have a itty bitty sports car, and hauling couches out into nature just isn't possible for me to do. Well one Saturday we were out photographing my shoes in nature, and guess what we found. This couch, just sitting there. So I took this picture to please my teacher, and it worked. He loved it. I will now go on to do my own idea of shoes now that I have appeased him :D Anyway I hope you guys like this one.

2 comments:

Mike Talley said...

Haha good story...I really like this too, the colors of the faded blue and the dead vegetation in the background ....it is just too cool for school.

zzmrusky said...

Nice .. good